Light Level Sensor
The Light Level Sensor (DGOZ-LLS-M) can be used as part of a RAPIX Lighting Control System to control a space based on ambient light measurement.
The RAPIX Light Level Sensor connects directly to an eHub and is used to measure light levels in a space and send this information to the eHub for logic processing. The required operation of the light level sensor/eHub is configured in the RAPIX Integrator software package.
Up to three RAPIX PIR occupancy sensors can optionally be directly connected to the light level sensor.
- Connects to and powered from a RAPIX eHub.
- 0 to 4000 Lux sensing range.
- Allows connection to three PIR sensors.
- Fits standard Australian wall plate aperture.
- Suitable for ceiling and wall mount.