RAPIX Modular Switches
RAPIX Modular Switches are wall switches for the RAPIX Lighting Control System which fit in standard Australian wall switch grid plates. RAPIX modular switches function as eHub input peripherals.
RAPIX modular switches are available as ‘masters’ or ‘slaves’.
- Available as push button, rocker and rotary switches.
- Master RAPIX modular switches connect directly to the eHub.
- Slave RAPIX modular switches connect via master RAPIX modular switches
- RAPIX modular switches are configured in RAPIX software to perform a wide range of functions and each modular switch (both masters and slaves) includes two software configurable LED indicator colours, white and amber.
RAPIX modular switches configured for a six gang wall plate. The configuration comprises of one master and five slave push button switches, the optional labelled button caps have been used.
• Two configurable LED colours, white and amber
• Fits standard Australian wall plate apertures
• Master RAPIX modular switches connect to the eHub and are powered via the eHub
• Slave RAPIX modular switches connect to a master and are powered via the master
• Typical functions include:
• Toggle on / off
• Fade lights up or down
• Start or cancel a timer
• Recall a fixed level
• Toggle between off and the current Level
• Issue a scene
Coloured Bezel Kit for LEDsmart and RAPIX Push Button Dimmers/Switches/Timers
This kit allows LEDsmart Push Button Dimmers, Switches and Timers and RAPIX Modular Push Button Switches to be customised to provide a blue, orange or green indicator, rather than the standard white indicator.
The Retaining Bezel on a LEDsmart or RAPIX Push Button is supplied with a clear finish. This allows the white LED indicator to provide a white glow around the button. The clear bezel can be replaced with a green, orange or blue version supplied in the kit. This changes the colour of the LED indicator from white to the colour of the replacement bezel.
Connecting RAPIX modular switches to the eHub
Each master RAPIX modular switch is supplied with the following patch leads.
These two patch leads are used in conjunction with standard Cat5/Cat5e cable and RJ-45 connectors to connect master RAPIX modular switches in the eHub.
Connecting masters to slaves
Slave RAPIX modular switches connect directly to masters. Slaves have an integrated flying lead with a male connector. Masters have matching female sockets.
Typical installed connections
Maximum number of master / slave connections
The number of slave RAPIX modular switches supported by each type of master are shown in the table below.
Connections from the eHub to master RAPIX modular switch